12 tips to make your summer camping no longer suffer from mosquitoes!
When we camping, mosquitoes are particularly annoying things, itchy and uncomfortable, but also can spread disease.
Bite are female mosquitoes; mosquitoes like to breed in the nasty still water, and in these places to lay eggs hatch into larvae; mosquitoes like to smell like sweet wine and other smells, or to places such as the bottom of milk bottles left with milk stains; day and night, with a tendency to dark habits.
Measures to prevent mosquito bites
- Wear long sleeves and long pants when possible for outdoor activities.
- Pull up the tent screen door at night, so mosquitoes and other insects can not get in.
- Pay attention to personal hygiene, mosquitoes like a developed metabolism, such as sweating, body odor, that will be the preferred object of mosquitoes.
- Pay attention to the camp sanitation, litter will attract mosquitoes.
- When choose the camping location, a open, dry flat land would be better, try to avoid the surrounding stagnant puddles or and damp warm small woods and other mosquitoes are easy to breed places.
- Tent hanging a mugwort scent bag, mosquitoes do not like the smell of mugwort.
- Use wind repellent oil, wind oil, flower lotion, cool oil and other mosquito repellent, but one thing to note: mosquito repellent and sunscreen should not be shared.
- Eat garlic can effectively repel mosquitoes, mosquitoes do not like the smell of garlic secreted by the human body.
- Wear light-colored clothes, mosquitoes have a tendency to darkness.
- It is said that the effect of peppermint oil to repel mosquitoes up to 85%.
- with empty bottles or goblets filled with sugar or beer in the shade, mosquitoes will smell the sweet smell of wine to the bottle, will be sugar or beer sticky to death.
- If you are not afraid of dirty, you can use clay to apply to their bare arms, feet, and neck and face.
Simple treatment after the mosquito bite.
- Use soapy water to clean the wound.
- Apply cool oil, windex, toothpaste, etc. can make local anesthesia and soothe the nerves and reduce the feeling of itching.
- Using garlic juice and juice from aloe vera leaves to rub a few times on the redness and swelling to reduce swelling and relieve itching.
- Use salt water to apply or soak the itchy area to soften the lump and also effectively stop the itch.
Note: If you are itchy after being bitten, do not scratch with your hands to avoid scratching, which can easily cause wound infection in the wild.