(1) Backpack: A good backpacking system is important. Pack should be smooth and four square; do not pack any unnecessary things.
(2) Shoes: A pair of hiking shoes and a pair of hiking shoes can be used alternately. Laces should be tied tightly so that the shoes wrap the feet well.
Socks: wear thicker, to bring a spare to wear the next day.
Knee pads: bring them with you, you can put them down to your ankles without using them.
Ankle pads: If you only wear a pair of low-top hiking shoes, ankle pads are necessary.
(3) Wear a hat and sunscreen that provide shade and breathability.
(4) Bring a soft towel for wiping sweat.2. Food
(1) Don't bring too much water and food, and don't bring what you can replenish on the way. You can also bring pickles. Just bring a set of common things, such as a small medicine box for each team.
(2) Do not bring food that makes you thirsty. Including: heavy taste, spicy.3. Marching
(1) Relax on a flat path, using the thighs to drive the calves. Pace evenly, with a sense of rhythm.
(2) Do not try to catch up with others, walk their own pace.
(3) control the rhythm, the best walking speed is to walk without panting; do not go fast and slow, run and stop, try to maintain an even pace.
(4) Shoulders sink and back straight, use abdominal deep breathing.
(5) When walking uphill, breathe deeply and lean forward.
When going downhill, if you accelerate, or run, lean back and lower your center of gravity, do not get hurt.
(6) Hiking is a full-body exercise. Pay attention to balancing your body and adjusting your pace by swinging your arms.
According to different road conditions, using different ways to walk, try to use different muscle combinations, so that the muscles can alternate to get rest.
(7) Concentrate on walking.
(8) Try to choose to walk the flat concrete road or small dirt road by the stone pavement, and take the inner lane small circle when curving.
(9) Do not want to speed, want to speed is not achieved. Focus on the safe completion, fast and slow in the second!
(1) Regular rest is important to replenish the necessary water and energy, and drink water in small amounts several times to prevent stomach discomfort.
Let all parts of the body to take a full rest, in order to maintain good stamina, continue to go on.
(2) Remember: rest is active and positive, not just lying down to rest so simple.
(3) Short rest: try to control within 5 minutes, and do not unload the backpack and other equipment, to stand and rest mainly to adjust breathing.
(4) Long breaks: 90 minutes once is good, rest time is 15 minutes, remove all the weight-bearing equipment such as backpacks, stand first to adjust breathing 2-3 minutes before sitting down.
Note: Do not sit down to rest as soon as you stop, this will increase the burden on your heart, you can massage your legs, waist, shoulders and other muscles by yourself or among the team members. You can also lie down and elevate your legs, so that the blood in the congested legs flows back to the heart as much as possible.5. Other
(1) Before hiking, nails must be cut, otherwise, the top will be very painful and even bleeding when going downhill.
(2) Supplement 500ml sports drink 2 hours before exercise, which can increase the body's muscle glycogen and liver glycogen reserves.
(3) Walk the first fifty-six kilometers to Wutong Mountain in a relaxed rhythm to ensure safe walking the next day.
(4) We all walk together, always maintain a certain speed, peer with the rest.
(5) first wet wipes with wipe clean skin, then use the living oil effect is better.